Company: Emirates Airline
Closing Date: "No Closing Date Stated"
We are looking for U.A.E. Nationals to become pilots with Emirates. You will be trained to the highest standard and fly one of the most modern fleets in the sky.
The training duration is approximately four years and is divided into three main phases:
First phase (Foundation Programme): takes place in Dubai at Emirates Training College. Duration of this programme will be 36-75 weeks and will include English and Aviation English and Aviation Science courses, depending on the trainee¿s English language abilities.
Second Phase (Flight Training Programme): takes place outside the UAE (Spain) for 18 months. This phase will provide approximately 223 hours of flight experience to trainees, and give them a course completion certificate and a Frozen Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL).
Third Phase: takes place in Dubai. Upon completion of this phase, trainees are ready to fly large jet aircrafts.
- Math, Physics and numerical test
- Psychomotor & Psychometric test
- 17-29 years old
- Minimum: Grade 12 secondary school certificate
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Candidate should hold a valid passport and Khulasat Al Qaid (Family book)
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Travel concessions on Emirates
- Annual leave ticket
- UAE national loan (after training)
- Pension benefits (if applicable)
- Ministry of Higher Education attestation is required for certificates
- Information in this brochure is subject to change
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).