This job and career listing is an aggregate of postings of airlines, MRO facilities, aviation service firms and aerospace companies
available in the public domain.
Arab Aviation, is neither a recruiter nor an employer and makes no claim in that respect.
Thus please contact the respective firm directly, with the link
The aggregate listing is a totally free community service for the aviation
Company: Cathay Pacific
Closing Date: "No Closing Date Stated"
Job Description :
Imagine a career where you can make a real difference in the customer’s journey from beginning to end, delivering world class passenger travel experiences. With safety and superior customer service as main priorities, and as part of the Cathay Pacific worldwide family, you’ll be building your career and our reputation as one of the world’s most admired airlines.Key Responsibilities:
- Carry out inflight safety and security procedures
- Provide excellent customer service which exceeds passengers’ expectations
- Anticipate and respond to passengers’ needs promptly and in a professional manner
- Permanent Hong Kong resident status.
- Minimum age of 18.
- HKCEE: Minimum of Grade E in 5 HKCEE subjects (including Level 2 or above in English Language), or equivalent OR HKDSE: Minimum Level 2 in 5 New Secondary School subjects (or "Attained" for Applied Learning subjects or Grade E for other language subjects) includung English Language, or qauivalent
- Fluency in English and one Asian language (Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Tagalog or Thai). Mandarin is a preferred language.
- Polished interpersonal skills with a positive and customer-oriented mindset.
- A minimum arm-reach of 208cm and physical fitness to pass the pre-employment medical assessment.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified within eight weeks. Re-applications within the past six months will not be considered. For enquiries, emails can be sent to email@example.com
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
- Flexible work schedule
- Flying/Ground Duty Allowance and Outport Per Diems
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Staff and family concessional travel benefits
- Medical coverage
- Comprehensive Insurance Scheme
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enter multiple emails separated with a semi-colon (;).
Product names, logos, brands and other trademarks referred to within arabaviation.com are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are
not affiliated with arabaviation.com its products or services. They do not sponsor or endorse